Landstar Load Board
With Landstar Load Board owner-operators stay loaded and never miss a load for free. Having access to the online load board is simply for all to use, along with different search tools to find a specific load. The load board is equipped with thousands of available loads and gives you the freedom to manage your business the way you want without interfering with your personal life. Being able to pre-plan your routes can keep you closer to home and never miss out on those essential moments in your life.
Setting Up the
Setting up and finding the Landstar’s Load Board is simple and easy for all to control. To find the mobile app type in “Available Loads” or click here for Android users or here for iOS users on your tablet or smartphone. Once the app has downloaded, you will need to sign in with your LandstarOnline username and password. The Load Board is only accessible to Landstar owner-operators. Owner-operators state that the mobile app makes it easier to search and book loads.
One benefit of being a Landstar owner-operator is the ability to pre-plan your trips out on the road. For owner-operators who do not have access to the load board find it overwhelming, not knowing where their next load is coming from. Not being able to pre-plan your trips and often causes downtime. Having downtime results in loss of revenue. However, one useful feature of the load board is to search and pre-plan your next load.
- However, it is hard to search for your next load when you are driving down the road. With Landstar, the load board offers owner-operators the feature of the Load Alerts. Load Alerts will search for available loads meeting your specific needs while you are driving. You will be alerted when a load meeting your criteria is available.
- To set up the Landstar Load Board Load Alerts you will need to set your specific criteria within the app. Once you have saved your specific load searches, the Load Alerts will search for available loads near you. Once a load is matched with your criteria, you will be notified by either phone or email.
- At the same time, it’s impossible to watch the load board while you’re traveling down the road. Landstar has another great tool called Load Alerts that will watch the load board for you. Load Alerts is an exclusive feature that continually searches the load board for you while you focus on operating your truck safely.
- Load Alerts has another feature known as “Follow Me”. This feature will reset your beginning point every time you choose a load, then the feature will begin looking for new outgoing loads. Think of it as your own personal employee or dispatcher. However, you are in control of your loads, instead of someone else.
Load Alert Search Criteria Options
With the Load Alerts you get to set your own specific search criteria that best fits your needs. Below are some options that the Landstar Load Board Load Alerts offers:
- Number of stops
- Max/Min miles
- Truck type
- Weight restrictions
Once you have set your criteria, and you receive your results,
additional information will be shown, such as:
- Additional payments
- Contact numbers
- Line haul
- Origin and destination limits
- Trailer type
Learn More about Landstar Load Board
Our owner-operators brag about the flexibility and reliability that the Landstar Load Board offers. You can see for yourself. Landstar offers daily demonstrations of the Landstar Load Board.
If you are interested in learning more about the Load Board and how it works, click here to view a live demonstration. If you are interested in leasing on with Landstar and becoming an owner-operator, call us at 877-441-9128.